Thursday 12 February 2009

M255 TMA02

Pleased with the result for this, 97%. Dropped a mark for not removing a line of test code, another for not commenting a method - although I had included a comment but I had commented two methods at once, tsk. Third mark dropped for having a sentence of gibberish when trying to explain an advantage of interface types, "Your last sentence doesn't make sense to me." and having looked again it doesn't make any sense to me either even though I re-read it numerous times!

I took my own advice and reviewed my previous work before submitting the TMA, paying particular attention to the comments made about my errors last time, hey, how easy was that;-)

Have made a start on T209 Information and communication technologies: people and interactions, so far it is pretty straightforward as it is introducing areas I have already covered quite thoroughly on other OU courses. Still, shouldn't become complacent as these courses can very suddenly require greater effort and time to maintain understanding.

No comments: